My Three Things (NO Google allowed)

A note: It's specifically Disney's Hollywood Studios, not just Disney in general.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

A note: It's specifically Disney's Hollywood Studios, not just Disney in general.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Ready for an EPIC HINT??

:-P

How old is Hayden Panettiere?

Ready for an EPIC HINT??

:-P

How old is Hayden Panettiere?

theyre all the same age!

(well, same year...)

they were all founded/born in the same year!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

theyre all the same age!

(well, same year...)

they were all founded/born in the same year!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Removing those flaws is akin to removing flecks of dirt from a birthday cake with a shovel. But we shiv and burn, so let's move on and hope...

Yahtzee is absolutely the coolest. Just noticed this in your signature. Prince of Persia Retrospective review right? Love it man!

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Removing those flaws is akin to removing flecks of dirt from a birthday cake with a shovel. But we shiv and burn, so let's move on and hope...

Yahtzee is absolutely the coolest. Just noticed this in your signature. Prince of Persia Retrospective review right? Love it man!

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Bingo-a-dingo! Excellent work, guys.

(Yep, that's straight from Yahtzee's PoP review. Muaha.)

So, three more?

Here goes:

200px-Darwin_awards_poster.jpgestwe.png250px-CSI-LV.main.jpg

Bingo-a-dingo! Excellent work, guys.

(Yep, that's straight from Yahtzee's PoP review. Muaha.)

So, three more?

Here goes:

200px-Darwin_awards_poster.jpgestwe.png250px-CSI-LV.main.jpg

Nay.

Nay.

You guys totally don't get the game...you should look back on previous answers to find out the kind of things I do. :-)

You guys totally don't get the game...you should look back on previous answers to find out the kind of things I do. :-)

Archived