the stuff I make (happy now?) -Leonte-

Leonte

wellcome.png

i figure i've got sufficient stuff to start a gallery, so that's exacly what i'm dooing.

enjoy:

Wallpapers:

th_velocity.jpg th_blueghosts.jpg

Hand drawn:

(drawn, scanned and edited)

th_doorcolor.jpg th_facecolor.jpg th_fallenangelcolor.jpg th_seaboundcolor.jpg

Sigs:

(some scaling required)(some are in use on other forums)

th_unstopable.png th_eyes-1.png th_reflect.png th_drakath.png th_hellsig2.png th_DarkMagicianGirl.png th_grimjow.jpg th_grimmking.png th_hellsing.png th_sig2.png th_trigun.png th_DragonReiSig.png th_4rob.png th_newsig.png th_Anglesig.png th_winnkeyssig.png

th_dragon.png th_transformerslogo.png th_transformerslogov2.png th_logo.gif th_mirror-1.png

Other stuff:

(don't know a category for this)

th_bg2.jpg th_eyes.jpg th_space.png th_leaf.jpg th_Wolf2.jpg th_spiderwebflower.png

and that's about all i've made so far.

for moast of them i used an already existing pictupe(not my own) and modifyed'em.

redsig.png

Hi Leonte

You've got some great designs there.

Did you draw your handrawn ones completely from scratch? If so, you are a very talented artist.

Any chance of thumbnailing a few of your favourites so it is easier to get an overview of what you do?

thx.

and yes, the pics in the hand drawn category are done from scratch. drawn and shaded in pencil, colors and smoothing (at leas i tried) in PDN.

Any chance of thumbnailing a few of your favourites so it is easier to get an overview of what you do?

is it better now? took me a while to figure out how to insert thumbs :oops:

redsig.png

Wow I don't know where to start. First of all, great idea on your "Welcome to my junk pyle" image. That is soooo cool. The velocity image with the sports car is really great. I love how you took the car into an abstract setting. Man it really works, just awesome as a desktop wallpaper. Your sigs are really fun. How many forums are you on? Your hand drawn work is really good. I never thought of scanning my hand drawings and doing more to them in PdN. I haven't done any pencil or ink work in so long. I'm getting old and feeble and can barely sign my name anymore. Man, I'm gonna dig up some of my old stuff and scan it at the office and see what I can do. Thanks for the idea ! Overall I think your work is really good. I can't wait to see more of your stuff.

Oh and your avatar is one of my favorites.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Wow I don't know where to start. First of all, great idea on your "Welcome to my junk pyle" image. That is soooo cool. The velocity image with the sports car is really great. I love how you took the car into an abstract setting. Man it really works, just awesome as a desktop wallpaper. Your sigs are really fun. How many forums are you on? Your hand drawn work is really good. I never thought of scanning my hand drawings and doing more to them in PdN. I haven't done any pencil or ink work in so long. I'm getting old and feeble and can barely sign my name anymore. Man, I'm gonna dig up some of my old stuff and scan it at the office and see what I can do. Thanks for the idea ! Overall I think your work is really good. I can't wait to see more of your stuff.

gee, thanks. the mustang is one of my faves too.

i'll try to get back to making picks after my finals are done.

How many forums are you on?

2 or 3 besides this one, but on diffrent themes

:shock: may i ask why? there are better avatars out there

redsig.png

gee, thanks. the mustang is one of my faves too.

i'll try to get back to making picks after my finals are done.

How many forums are you on?

2 or 3 besides this one, but on diffrent themes

redsig.png

I like the mask. It looks to be a single face but then it also looks to be a juxtoposition of two masks as in the theater masks, the laughter and sorrow masks, but melded into one. I'm not sure it that was your intent or just my interpretation of it. I alway thought that was the most interesting thing about art, how differently people interpret the same piece. But you know, people are crazy, at lease where I live. :lol:

I like the mask. It looks to be a single face but then it also looks to be a juxtoposition of two masks as in the theater masks, the laughter and sorrow masks, but melded into one. I'm not sure it that was your intent or just my interpretation of it. I alway thought that was the most interesting thing about art, how differently people interpret the same piece. But you know, people are crazy, at lease where I live. :lol:

@ Possum:

it's more like good/evil than laughter/sorrow, but yeah, each person has his/her own view...

@ everione who said it's not junk:

that helps my self-confidence, thank you << possible misspell

...and sorry, but i'm too busy (and lasy) to change the title now, since that would involve changing my wellcome message as well

redsig.png

@ Possum:

it's more like good/evil than laughter/sorrow, but yeah, each person has his/her own view...

@ everione who said it's not junk:

that helps my self-confidence, thank you << possible misspell

...and sorry, but i'm too busy (and lasy) to change the title now, since that would involve changing my wellcome message as well

redsig.png

i got this just by messing around. i call it a spiderweb's flower:

i think i overdid it a bit, what do you think?

It's not overdone, I think it is a great starting piece for heaps of designs. As it stands the centre isnt quite right, but the outside is fantastic. I had a little play with it and got some great results (I hope you don't mind, I wont publish them).

Try these ideas, see what you think.

1, Put a twist distortion on it.

2, Run a lens effect on it (this can then be reduced in size, and make an interesting center)

3, Do an inside out distort

Hope you like these ideas

Po.

i got this just by messing around. i call it a spiderweb's flower:

i think i overdid it a bit, what do you think?

It's not overdone, I think it is a great starting piece for heaps of designs. As it stands the centre isnt quite right, but the outside is fantastic. I had a little play with it and got some great results (I hope you don't mind, I wont publish them).

Try these ideas, see what you think.

1, Put a twist distortion on it.

2, Run a lens effect on it (this can then be reduced in size, and make an interesting center)

3, Do an inside out distort

Hope you like these ideas

Po.

As it stands the centre isnt quite right

that's cuz i don't use allign object.

i really should get it, but i'm lasy.

and ofcourse i don't mind u playing with it, just that now i'm curious what u came up with...

redsig.png

As it stands the centre isnt quite right

that's cuz i don't use allign object.

i really should get it, but i'm lasy.

and ofcourse i don't mind u playing with it, just that now i'm curious what u came up with...

redsig.png

this is NOT intended as a bumb; i'm just making a slight update: some avatars.

also, i'd like to hear an opinion on my current avatar: should i keep this one or go back to my old one?

redsig.png