Sign in to follow this  
Sliverlight

Do you believe in the stuff on 2012?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in the stuff on 2012?

• Yes, we should be worrying bout it.
    • No, total hoax/fake.
    • I don't care;I got better things to worry about.
    • I don't know/Never heard of it.

from what i know, in 2012 ther's gonna be an asteroid/comet/something going through the solar system, and that's gonna mess with the weather paterns or something. it may or may not bee lethal, but it's going to have long term effects.

tho to be honest, my moast pressing problems are just weeks away, so at the moment, i don't care about something that's gonna go down 3 years from now.

If you haven't heard 2012 is the year when the Earth is coming into an end.

It's called the London Olympics and it isn't going to be that bad, thank you very much.

I think London 2012 will be very Top Gear like. Ambitious, but rubbish. :P (compared to Beijing 2008)

Be scared, be very scared. Supposedly all the planets will align with the center black hole. Causing either a polar reversal, and or alignment with the beam of X-rays emanating from the black hole. Either way, I believe this to be true. The Mayans looked up at the skies for information and in their beliefs knowledge was power. So, I think they truly could predict stuff like the end of the world. December 21, 2012, be scared.

I think London 2012 will be very Top Gear like. Ambitious, but rubbish. :P (compared to Beijing 2008)

but i love Top Gear :P

Be scared, be very scared. Supposedly all the planets will align with the center black hole. Causing either a polar reversal, and or alignment with the beam of X-rays emanating from the black hole. Either way, I believe this to be true. The Mayans looked up at the skies for information and in their beliefs knowledge was power. So, I think they truly could predict stuff like the end of the world. December 21, 2012, be scared.

Yea, what he said lol

Although, as I mentioned before, I won't worry or freak out until this starts to happen. Then I'll just lay back and watch as our world comes crumbling down upon us. Not even the rich, powerful people of this planet will be able to hide from this wrath so great. Millions will perish, very few will survive.........

Ha, but we still have 3 more years to go, right? Enjoy them while we can :|

ok ok, I was being "slightly" sarcastic there. :lol: But I too believe what TheVoid said there.

but we still have 3 more years to go, right?

couldn't it be 3 more days, dammit? my exams are due in 2 weeks and the end of the world would spare me a lot of work

Hey, tomorrow may not be. we could all end up dead tomorrow, but do we live like that? No. So why worry about 2012 being the end of our lives? If you took this incredibly seriously and just didn't bother with life, for example, your studies. Then in 3 years.. you haven't graduated or w/e and the world doesn't end. You're pretty screwed aren't you? :P So, all we can do is live life life how we wish to and whatever happens, happens. Destiny is destiny. :)

This is true, we could all end up dead tomorrow, or the next day and so on. The freaks are constantly talking about "doomsday." When it doesn't happen when they say it will, they change the date to like 2-3 years later. omg Y2K!! omg Y2012! Spazmatics!

IMO, I think that the Mayan calendar is related to the calendar that we have today. I just think that when the cycle is over, they start making new calendars, just like how we are going to have a 2009 calendar in 2009 and not a 2008 calendar in 2009.

Basic, in my opinion.

IMO, I think that the Mayan calendar is related to the calendar that we have today. I just think that when the cycle is over, they start making new calendars, just like how we are going to have a 2009 calendar in 2009 and not a 2008 calendar in 2009.

Basic, in my opinion.

The mayans were smart, they would have noticed flaws in their calendar, but thought: "Well, we got so far let the people after us make a better one." They wouldn't predict the end of the world with a calendar, there are much better ways to predict it. Like a gaint flaming temple with on top of it a gigantic 2012, but they didn't make it, or we would have found it by now.

The mayans were smart, they would have noticed flaws in their calendar, but thought: "Well, we got so far let the people after us make a better one." They wouldn't predict the end of the world with a calendar, there are much better ways to predict it. Like a gaint flaming temple with on top of it a gigantic 2012, but they didn't make it, or we would have found it by now.