Sign in to follow this  
Sliverlight

Red Herrings

(This is not a bump btw whoever thinks it is one)

UPDATE:I found 2 new mysteries :D:D:D Again don't answer until the others r finished.

This person's mom should have listen to the mom's advice to not get killed.(Find out what was the advice and how the person got killed.)

George Washington did something during the war. A person wanted to do this same feat, but it is impossible. What is the feat and why she can't d it anymore?

(This is not a bump btw whoever thinks it is one)

UPDATE:I found 2 new mysteries :D:D:D Again don't answer until the others r finished.

This person's mom should have listen to the mom's advice to not get killed.(Find out what was the advice and how the person got killed.)

George Washington did something during the war. A person wanted to do this same feat, but it is impossible. What is the feat and why she can't d it anymore?

@cazaron We're still working on this one:

There are two people and 1 person who is deciding who is the actual heir. The person deciding says that the true heir needs to take a test. One of them says: "I will take the test". The decider immediately knows who was the true heir at that point. How?

There are two people and 1 person who is deciding who is the actual heir. The person deciding says that the true heir needs to take a test. One of them says: "I will take the test". The decider immediately knows who was the true heir at that point. How?

the test: if the guy has to proove himself as the heir, it means he's not sure of himself, or wants to fool everyone and needs more proof

true heir: is sure of his claim, cosidering his confidence to be sufficient proof

test is about: intimidating the impostor

at least that's how i see it. if wrong, than tell me where

the test: if the guy has to proove himself as the heir, it means he's not sure of himself, or wants to fool everyone and needs more proof

true heir: is sure of his claim, cosidering his confidence to be sufficient proof

Or perhaps, conversely, the person who agrees to take the test is the impostor, because he lacks some kind of information that only the true heir would know, telling him that there would be no test or something. Am I right?

Or perhaps, conversely, the person who agrees to take the test is the impostor, because he lacks some kind of information that only the true heir would know, telling him that there would be no test or something. Am I right?

oh, right. sorry. but is it right?

oh, right. sorry. but is it right?

Sorry for no replies lately.

2. he died, and you cant do that anymore because the war is finished?

No

I'll give you a hint since I'm lazy and confused to understand: the test the person said could possibly kill the true heir so the trait the heir has is a disability. hope this helps
Its not info

I feel sluggish after returning home after 4 days of camp. That's why the stuff i said is short.

Sorry for no replies lately.

2. he died, and you cant do that anymore because the war is finished?

No

I'll give you a hint since I'm lazy and confused to understand: the test the person said could possibly kill the true heir so the trait the heir has is a disability. hope this helps
Its not info

I feel sluggish after returning home after 4 days of camp. That's why the stuff i said is short.

the test is...standing on a railroad track with a blindfold on and the heir is deaf? lol...the true heir doesn't wanna die. The impostor doesn't know the true heir is deaf, so he accepts. I'm probably wrong, but it's a start :D

the test is...standing on a railroad track with a blindfold on and the heir is deaf? lol...the true heir doesn't wanna die. The impostor doesn't know the true heir is deaf, so he accepts. I'm probably wrong, but it's a start :D