Sign in to follow this  
KillerK

How long do you spend on a picture?

Varies. My sis takes pictures of anything and I use that as stock images to vector them. Vectoring takes around 15 minutes to one hour depending on the image. It takes around 30 minutes to complete the signature.

pi-cute!

file.php?mode=view&id=4212

Awwwwwww. :D

You win, sir! ;)

So, KillerK, is the title supposed to say picute? All I'm seeing right now is a misspelling of "picture", and it's bugging me... :roll:

Fixed the title :) I'm sure i didn't leave it like that when i made this thread someone hacked me im sure :!: :lol:

My spelling is terrible, and ill have to apologise to you LOTS of times about it :P so when i read what it said under the text effects tutorials "Make your text glow, burn, or freeze! Here's how to make cool words. Spelling? You're on your own." I cried for weeks :(

Depending on the type of picture, I go from anywhere between a couple hours to even weeks.

The reason I take so long sometimes is that for certain pictures, especially if going for realism, I have to focus on little bits at a time. You can't just bite it all off at once.

Good idea though: to track time. I think I'm going to take a precise note of it on my future pictures I upload to the Pictorium.

It depends on a lot of things with me...Whether or not i have a proper computer to access PDN from...Who i'm doing it for...I also draw images for Art Trades on DeviantArt...So i do deadlines and everything...But with Art Trades i usually go for High Quality unless they want it done quick......

Usually 15-30 mins for an abstract, and and hour or more for realistic pictures.