Yellowman

yellowman

Wow ! The ribbons on Gift are amazing. I have no idea.....

On the candles, I was thinking they were done with ripples to get the ribbed effect but now I see how you did it. Very clever ! It gives you a much smoother more realistic effect.

Thank you very much and I am glad you like it, well I have to admit that I am addicted to the Shape 3D plugin :D, I see me using it a lot like in every project :lol:.

Love the candles!

Thanks , the candles and the whole gallery love your eyes too.

Congratulations Yellowman - you`re in the Galleria with your melons! :D :wink:

Oh that was really a big surprise for me, thanks for telling me good friend, I just so that and congrats to you too for the Horizon I am glad to see it in the galleria it is still one of my favs.

On the candles, I was thinking they were done with ripples to get the ribbed effect but now I see how you did it. Very clever ! It gives you a much smoother more realistic effect.

Thank you very much and I am glad you like it, well I have to admit that I am addicted to the Shape 3D plugin :D, I see me using it a lot like in every project :lol:.

Love the candles!

Oh that was really a big surprise for me, thanks for telling me good friend, I just so that and congrats to you too for the Horizon I am glad to see it in the galleria it is still one of my favs.

Love the candles!

Love the candles!

congrats of the pieces entered into the galleria. I can't remember if I thanked you for the glass vase tut over on the other site yet. if I didn't great great great big thanks. that was excellently done.

:wink:

ciao OMA

PS """ I think I'm going to refer to you as ""Gallery guy" """" :lol: because every picture you all here I love and want featured in the galleria. :wink:

I was just adding a new image to my gallery and saw your comment.

Thank you very much oma for the compliments, thats really mean much to me from a great artist, I am glad you reviewing my tutorial and you are very welcome, with my pleasure :) , and good you remind to copy it here in this forum as well, thanks again for your kind words, and I love that name but it is too big for me :oops: :lol: .

And you have some great images in the galleria as well, they are fantastic and they are there from long time ago, , I just saw them lately, my bad I never visited that thread before actually I didn't know it was there, but I have to say it even it is late, Congratulations and this congrats is not just for the Galleria but for all you great work

I made this new image GOLD COINS hope you will like it:

obamaB600.png

..stock usedth_obamabarak-1.png

Grr i do envy your ability at times, i tired to make coins but they turned out nowaynear as good ><

Enough of the ranting, lovely work once again! I see you have a thing for gold :) Im really loveing some of your more recent work!

Also this one :

th_goldfever.jpg

Seems to me abit like that snakes illusion if youve ever seen it before, you look at one and the others spin around! :lol:

Wait! Heres the link for them snakes :)http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/u ... ini3ts.gif

Citylife.png

KillerK, thank you very much, glad you like them, that image of snakes is nice, thanks for the link.

janettsue Thanks very much :)

Possum Roadkill Thanks man, I was in your gallery just befor this, and was impressed with your new stuffs you have a great ability for creating things and ideas, its really pleasing to view your rich gallery every time.

@A Fleeting Glimpse, Thank you very much for you complement, I wish if I could buy time :) I really need time I have so many ideas and projects on are on hold, not sure if can complete them or even could just start them, but it is ok at least I can steal some hours from this busy life. I am glad you enjoyed my work, I keep posting whenever I have something new.

@HELEN, Thanks so much, we have to keep this forum active, I really enjoy looking at every one's serious artist work- like you-and many others friends here, you also do a great artwork.

@oma, thank you very much, what was happening in off topic? I didn't visit that thread for long time, did they say something negative about some of my bad works? :lol: I hope not, just kidding, I'll go have a look. Oh this image all done with Shape 3D from a very simple element, but playing with the settings and light could give some nice results.

@janettsue I hope these glaring colors they didn't hurt your eyes :) thanks so for visiting and appreciate your kind words.

In this image I am just in final touch-ups there is 2 chairs and a table in the stage and by completing the shadows it will be ready, I posted it to take your opinions on it because it still not flattened yet, there is no special techniques use in this projects all done just by slow hard way, anyway you can tell from the image, I posted some close-up shots for some areas to show the fine details and some elements if somebody concern about, I don't want to post the original file its huge and any lowering in the saving settings is deforming the image, hope you will like it, thanks all.

Vine Of Love:

th_vineoflove1000.jpg

Up-left corner:

upleftcorner.jpg

bottom right corner:

buttomrightcorner.jpg

Flowers( just the blue used):

flower.pngflowerblue.png

Fence:

light.jpgfence.png

Grape leaf:

grapeleaf.png