Text Feature Problem

any active selections? try the deselect button. then type

when you have your color wheel open is it showing white as primary color

text uses primary color always.

also best to add a transparent layer to type your text on. make sure that layer is not hidden by your black layer. If you open your layers window it should be in the layer above the black one.

hope that helps if not post a screen shot. might be just something tiny you need to adjust. and we can judge better from screen shot.

ciao

OMA

also best to add a transparent layer to type your text on. make sure that layer is not hidden by your black layer. If you open your layers window it should be in the layer above the black one.

hope that helps if not post a screen shot. might be just something tiny you need to adjust. and we can judge better from screen shot.

ciao

OMA

Where's the deselect button? Boy, would that help!

ciao

OMA

Nevermind, but I made a circle, how do I adjust the size of the circle? This is really nothing like photoshop, lol.

ciao

OMA

Nevermind, but I made a circle, how do I adjust the size of the circle? This is really nothing like photoshop, lol.

I also had some text, but I can't edit that?!?!?

sorry no can do that. not a text editor. that's why I recommend doing text on separate transparent layer. you can go back in and delete the layer or erase out a portion.

saying that some pictures can be salvaged. it its just plain black (any color) behind the word just paint over the text with background color and retype

ciao

OMA