Phyxius's Gallery

Phyxius

I have been using PDN for a few months now and wanted to show off some of my creations. I am somewhat of a n00b and most of these are from tutorials. I don't currently have a DA so the most updated gallery can be found here and on imageshack. Since imageshack seems to have resized my images, a zip will be uploaded somewhere else (containing all original .pdn's): http://www.filesavr.com/wallpapers_2

NOTE: 'env_laser' and 'Teh Lazer' are my old nicknames and some images may be watermarked with them.

NOTE: The yin-yang in the zip is not mine. I am not sure how it got into the zip. Sorry

Please visit the gallery on ImageShack to see all of my work because I will be using this thread to showcase by best work.

Here is my second attempt at a spacescape:

spacewallpaper2.png

I followed this tutorial and added the border based on the idea of someone's example.

Here is the real reason I have made this thread, as it is the only one that was done without a tutorial to follow (save for madjik's suggestion about using Ash's flower tutorial to make fireworks):

This is a thumbnail, click for real image.

fireworks.th.png

Here is a nebula/time rift/black hole/thing I came up with the other day

galaxy.th.png

A new spacescape. Unlike my other creations, it is not 100% PDN (The lens flare is from GIMP)

spacewallpaper3.th.png

Simple wallpaper I came up with the other day:

phyxiuswallpaper.th.png

Current Avatar + Sig (12-25-09)

phyxiusavatar.pngphyxiussignature2.png

C/C is welcome and appreciated.

phyxiussignature2.png

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

My Gallery

Nice work. I like the spacescape . I think it would look even better if the stars in the background were a bit brighter to bring them out more but for only a second attempt it`s really good. Nice fireworks as well. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Nice work. I like the spacescape . I think it would look even better if the stars in the background were a bit brighter to bring them out more but for only a second attempt it`s really good. Nice fireworks as well. :wink:

In the fireworks or the spacescape?

In the fireworks one I wanted the main focus to be on the fireworks, not the stars, which is why they are dull.

Thanks for all of your encouraging remarks!

phyxiussignature2.png

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

My Gallery

• 2 weeks later...

I love the fireworks, so many ways you could incorporate that into a picture... actually i think id have a use for them in one of mine :o

can you tell me how you made them please? :) i'm not to worried about the background or anything just the fireworks will do for me.

Citylife.png

I love the fireworks, so many ways you could incorporate that into a picture... actually i think id have a use for them in one of mine :o

can you tell me how you made them please? :) i'm not to worried about the background or anything just the fireworks will do for me.

Gradient bars with a bright primary and fully transparent secondary (play with the settings to get them on the bottom, like the way Madjik did it:

For the fireworks (quick info):

1. Primarycolor= transparent (alpha=0), secondary color=white, background is black, add a new layer.

2. Gradient Bars: Bottom,scale=50%

3. Add some sparkles...

post-44714-127041837763_thumb.pngfireworks01.png[/attachment]

in this topic.

Then sorta mess with them (add blur, unfocus, cloud overlay, frosted glass, etc ). Hope it helped.

phyxiussignature2.png

My Gallery

• 3 weeks later...

Came up with a nice and simple wallpaper yesterday:

phyxiuswallpaper.th.png

C/C Is welcome, as always.

phyxiussignature2.png

My Gallery

• 1 month later...

A simple portal-themed wallpaper that I came up with:

portalbg.th.png

C/C is welcome and appreciated, as always.

phyxiussignature2.png

My Gallery

• 5 months later...