Sign in to follow this  
flip

flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

rhfjdjejdn.png

I got this by duplicating the layer, blurring it, and setting the top layer to darken. I think it looks pretty cool. IT IS NOT 100% PAINT.NET.

Hey, I love your stuff, very sleek. My favourite would have to be the last sig in your list there. The red grungy one, breathtaking use of Paint.NET my friend very well done, if theres not a tut already I wholeheartedly vote for one.

Thanks for treating my eyes,

:D

Your wallpapers rock. 8) Really, I love how they're always so neat and professional-looking. They're not too crowded, but perfectly done the way they should be. Great job! :)

You may have posted too many large images in your last post, I can't to get them to display. I know I have a slower WiFi connection, but usually I can see your images. The browser just keeps timing out before they load. I'd really like to see your latest stuff.

rhfjdjejdv.png

Thanks everyone, but this one is much better.

Ah, dents is so useful, it's probably my third favorite PdN plugin behind Shape3D and align object. The shadow on the moon is really good.