flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

flip

Ok then. On that one the lines, in my opinion, on the aurora effect need to go. Instead of using a line make it so that the gradient used is really noticeable in the current position of the lines. Just a little suggestion.

Okay, I'll try that next time.

Colors are so beautiful, the right line is fitted excellent in the image you were successful on its curvature that gave the image a good depth, but not the left line it ruined the depth very much, may be if you can change the curvature in such away to match the other line.

I agree with Raptor_101 ,s suggestion, why don't you give it a try?

One more thing the the intersection of the two lines in the bottom is a weak effect.

But still looks very nice, unfortunately I missed the first version.

• 2 weeks later...

All of your latest works have been excellent. Lighting is great in the the sig. in an earlier post on this page and that brown and black one. The lines sig. is a little chopped. You can see the black glow squared off on the outside of the main portion of the sig.

green.png

Hey Flip, I think your website is turning out very cool! :D I enjoyed taking a look at it, and hopefully you can get those borders goin' on the site ;) I actually just recently heard about NVU when I was reading a web design book, though I haven't tried it much yet, lol.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

i love the second 1 of the last pics u just posted. think you could make another that is 1280pixels wide - 800pixels height

:)

The sig thing? Or the brown swirl?

Hey Flip nice site going. What type is it going to be since I'm confused on the actual theme of it.

I'm a huge computer nerd. I can make games music, and art. (and now webistes. :3) So, it's about my stuff; my website.

On a sorta unrelated note, I might get Adobe Flash CS4 Professional... for only 250$!! I could post some of those of I get good at 'em, even thought there not pdn. :|

You know what? I really, really like your work. :) I see that you're using HTML for your Web site. I've been trying to go on further with Web developing, but I just can't get myself to go on (no motivation). :roll: Keep going on with it and post new results as you move on. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I use no html at all. I use NVU. It's like drag and drop stuff. Anyone can do it.

You could use a site, Helen. You need one more than I do because you're actually good at pdn.

Make one yourself with NVU or got someone else to make one for free. (Heheh. Check out the awful banner on the link.)

Check out the new counter on the website if you haven't seen it...? Can't think of anything else to say.

Good Nacht.

I'm a huge computer nerd. I can make games music, and art. (and now webistes. :3) So, it's about my stuff; my website.

On a sorta unrelated note, I might get Adobe Flash CS4 Professional... for only 250$!! I could post some of those of I get good at 'em, even thought there not pdn.

Oh ok then. that's awesome. Nice. I've heard that program is pretty good. I've only got to use Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator CS3 and that was for a graphic design class.

green.png

Ive been looking thru your gallery for quite some time now :P and this sig really took my eye :

sigitupsir.png

i love the way the lines come over the edges of the blue box and the big glowy line wraping around the back helps to give nice depth if you could make this at the max size for sigs and fix the way the glow is cut off i think it would make a absolutely brilliant sig :)

keep up the good work.

Citylife.png

New stuff. I made a normal size wallpaper for once. Some of my best, I think.

smokeglassblocks.png

iceish.th.png

Also, still working on that website. It's best that you don't view it in Internet Explorer. Firefox or anything else should do. Might add some sort of flash picture viewing thing or something.

I like the wallpaper there. I like you style since you seem to like the clean attractive style with transparent bars with small shadows. That other image is good too and simple. Why is it not reccomended that your site is viewed through IE? Is there issues with it on IE?

green.png