How to Install Plugins ×

CustomBrushesMini 1.0 RC3

I was having fun with brushes.....

Hidden Content:
Ce fichier texte a été créé car Paint.NET a rencontré un incident.

Veuillez envoyer ce fichier dans un message électronique à l'adresse crashlog@getpaint.net de façon à ce que nous puissions diagnostiquer et résoudre le problème.

Application version: Paint.NET v3.36 (Final Release build 3.36.3158.38068)

Time of crash: 27.04.2009 13:38:21

Application uptime: 00:01:22.9247222

OS Version: 6.0.6001.65536 Service Pack 1 Workstation x64

.NET version: CLR 2.0.50727.3074 x64, FX 2.0 2.0SP1 2.0SP2 3.0 3.0SP1 3.0SP2 3.5 3.5SP1 3.5SP1_Client

Processor: 2x "Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40GHz" @ ~2399MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2, SSE3)

Physical memory: 3069 MB

UI DPI: 96.00 dpi (1.00x scale)

Tablet PC: no

Updates: true, 22.04.2009

Locale: pdnr.c: fr-FR, hklm: fr-FR, hkcu: n/a, cc: fr-CH, cuic: fr-FR

Features log: PopulateFonts(), UpdatesState(StartupState), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.PaintBrushTool), UpdatesState(ReadyToCheckState), HM(NullHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ToolsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ColorsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.HistoryForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.LayerForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.MainForm), Menu.Effects, Effect(CustomBrushesMini.CustomBrushesMiniEffect), ShowDialog(CustomBrushesMini.CBDraw)

Loaded assemblies:

mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=3.36.3158.38068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.36.3158.38063, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.36.3158.38062, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=3.36.3158.38062, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=3.36.3158.38063, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=3.36.3158.38064, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=fr, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\2.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=3.36.3158.38065, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

Exception details:

System.AccessViolationException: Tentative de lecture ou d'écriture de mémoire protégée. Cela indique souvent qu'une autre mémoire est endommagée.

à System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods.Gdip.GdipDrawImageRectI(HandleRef graphics, HandleRef image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)

à System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)

à System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original, Int32 width, Int32 height)

à CustomBrushesMini.CBDraw.PaintDraw(MouseEventArgs e, Boolean IsDrag)

à CustomBrushesMini.CBDraw.pictureBox1_MouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)

à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error message means "Attempt to write or read protected memory. It often indicates that another memory is corrupt", or something like this.

Is there a bug or was I simply moving too fast ?

ABR support would be great.

Windows Vista Ultimate x64 SP1, 3 GB RAM, Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz, nVidia GeForce 7300 GS.

Yes, I'm the administrator.

Sometimes when I move too fast it bugs, and sometimes (even if I draw really fast) it doesn't :|

Some features ideas :

-Allow two colors and back and fourth mode like in the original CB

-Change the color picker....MS Paint = :evil:

And...What is the speed ? Can't find what it does.

Sometimes when I move too fast it bugs, and sometimes (even if I draw really fast) it doesn't :|

Could you post the crash log from when it "bugs?"

Allow two colors and back and fourth mode like in the original CB

This is intended to be a stripped-down version and was created because I decided CB was bloatware. If you need transitional mode, use CB.

Change the color picker....MS Paint

Would a simple colour wheel be sufficient or would it need palette support?

Spacing

KaHuc.png

It adjusts the frequency of the brush images being "stamped" onto the canvas when using right-click to draw.

Personally, I think the right-click method is horribly undiscoverable. Default Speed to 100 and tie it to left-click.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Maybe it is just me but I can't find any options for it anywhere so I will ask. I love the plugin and it does exactly what I need it to do. The only issues I have is when I am working with multiple layers. I mainly work with a solid background layer and then a couple layers above that that are transparent. Problem is in the preview window I only can see the current layer that is selected making it quite difficult to see what I am doing. Is there something I am missing here or is there a way to see all layers? Thanks!

Can`t wait for the final release. I`ll definitely be downloading it.

Just one thing though - with the current version the size/colour you choose for the brush resets back to the default even if you are using the same brush on the very next layer in the same image. Could you make it `remember' the original settings so they don`t have to be set every time the plug in is used? I know this happens with other plug ins ( unless you click on the cancel button or restart PDN of course). Or does the new version already do this?

As far as the menu question is concerned the pop up option would be fine with me.

Thanks for such a great plug in :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Wouldn't it be confusing to only remember some settings?

Couldn`t it be made to remember all the settings like with other plug ins?

If my suggestion is not really possible or practical to implement then by all means forget it. I don`t want to slow you down unnecessarily . It`s probably a bit late in the day to be requesting new features anyway. :oops:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN