The Funny Youtube Video Thread

cazaron

The Funny Youtube Video Thread. It sort of explains itself doesnt it? Post your favourite/funniest youtube videos!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

WARNING: Enter at your own risk! Some parts here are explicit.

P.S. My channel, VeryFunnyAdverts, is my alternate account from my account BoogsterSU (click link on my signature). I'll be uploading a new 5-minute bundle of funny commercials every Friday! :wink:

sig-3.png

"Yep! Everyone loves dogs! And most of us love to know what heaven looks like! But however, there's one who thinks that "All Dogs Go to Heaven"! And that's me!" --Myself

BB locked a thread like this a while back because we don't have time to watch every video to make sure they're kosher. Sorry, guys. Can't let it happen.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.