My Little Projects

Ch@oS Theory

OK I need some constructive criticism because I'm tired of going through this:

Me: Hey, insert relative/acquaintances name here what do you think of this picture?

insert relative/acquaintances name here: oh, -absentmindedly glances at the computer- that's nice...

ARRGH!!! :evil:

sorry had to get that out of my system...

anyways....I've been thinking and i've come up with this design that I really like and I've been tweaking it and I've come up with this:

BiohazardRadiationip.jpg

after tweaking with it a bit (and adding fire :twisted: )

biohazardradiationfire.jpg

and here another completely unrelated 'doodle'

i made this for my stage/tech crew,

Stagecrewbackground.gif

for explanation of the Skelly head:

Hidden Content:
in my stage crew we have this life sized skeleton that we stole borrowed :mrgreen: from one of the science lab that we have dubbed Jack. his head tends to come off at random intervals and I had once dropped his jaw down a large air duct in the depths of our school and I can be found randomly toting the head around the school...

So those are my little 'doodles' and like i said above i would welcome some constructive criticism and, if you find the time, go into some specifics on what I could do to improve any of the above

thanks!

:mrgreen:

Edit (4/18)-Resizing and some new stuff

Biohazard/radiation picture-re-sized:

BiohazardRadiationip-2.jpg

and if you noticed my avatar as changed a bit over the last couple of days from the weird, smushed Rhino (see my HAVING FUN WITH GRAVITY PLUGINS post) to the fire radiation to the current one which i will put here full sized:

abstractdesognlayers.gif

EDIT (4/21)

New stuff playing with colour

i found a tut dealing w/ rainbow colours and so I tokk a shot at it:

rainboweye.jpg

And evolving the idea into a Spartans visor....(with a FEW extra tweeks :mrgreen: )

SUPERSPARTAN.jpg

FYI that started out as a white spartan on a weird grey gradient background....(that was Hard to get rid of....)

Thanks!

BloodySig-1.gif

I would greatly welcome constructive criticism.

If you find the time, go into some specifics on what I could do to improve any of my above post.

haha, funny skull story :lol:

As for the pictures, The first one is nice but If you would have created it bigger and then downsized it or used a couple more layers of blurs and/or lighting to make it a little less pixalated. Try cleaning it up and reposting it :D

(Hold shift down for perfect circles)

The 2nd picture is better :D, I like it more at least

• 2 months later...

The first pic is a nice design but it's a bit on the simple side, The fire one could have been mixed up a bit, I like the stage crew one. The rest were all really cool tweaks using the colors. Keep up the good work.

"Killing a man for killing a man only leaves a bigger mess on the floor." -yours truly

Zac_1174a3ac78894a4c.jpg

The first pic is a nice design but it's a bit on the simple side, The fire one could have been mixed up a bit, I like the stage crew one. The rest were all really cool tweaks using the colors. Keep up the good work.

"Killing a man for killing a man only leaves a bigger mess on the floor." -yours truly

Zac_1174a3ac78894a4c.jpg