Monthly Skinning Competition #16: Email client (pablo wins)

Your vote (poll runs for five days)?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote (poll runs for five days)?

• [url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29796#1:1751zrb5]vista?[/url:1751zrb5]
    • [url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29796#2:1751zrb5]jerkfight[/url:1751zrb5]
    • [url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29796#3:1751zrb5]palbo[/url:1751zrb5]
    • [url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29796#4:1751zrb5]organmad2k9[/url:1751zrb5]
    • [url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29796#5:1751zrb5][TWIST][/url:1751zrb5]

No response from Helio, so i'll run this one.

Entries:

Vista?

Well, it seems I will be the first person to enter, so here goes my first ever entry to such competitions where I have little chance of winning unless I sabotage :twisted: :wink: . . .

My Hotmail Redesign

My Redesign is based on the Default Windows Live Hotmail look but added are a few transparent bits and bobs to make it something somewhat different...

29eqcno.png

Source Images:

Windows Live Logo

MSN Icon

User Logo

Cog

My own Windows Live Hotmail screenshot used as a base and for the printer icon (blurred out to hide confidential details)

jerkfight

I'll help you out.

Png-43.png

100% PDN

palbo

Hopefully this thing is still going on.

Only 2 entries?

This is my first try at one of these competitions..

so bear witness.

Windows Hotmail,

rhfjdjejdab.png

Stocks,

Windows logo

Icon

aaand this thingy for the icon's border.

(:

organmad2k9]

Here is my mail for the compition, it is my own branded webmail app, this was made using Paint.NET and no other applications.

th_Yourmail.jpg

[TWIST]

Specifications:

Your mission (should you choose to accept): (re)design an application designed to send and receive emails. This can be a desktop application or a webmail site. Note the parenthetical nature of the 're'; the option for creation has been popular within these competitions, so why drop it now? You must either redesign an existing client, or design and create concept artwork for your own.

Clarifications:

As is self–evident (or should be), Paint.NET must be the only graphical program used to create your submission. Also, remember: any portion of your work which you did not make (e.g.—icons, photographs, etc.) must be credited as a 'stock' resource. When submitting, simply post your entry in this thread.

Rules:

• [*:1751zrb5]All of the
Forum Rules apply. Any submission that breaks the Rules will be instantly disqualified; further measures may be taken at the Moderating Team's discretion.
[*:1751zrb5]All source images used in your submission must be linked to. If you fail to provide these by the end of submission time, your creation will be disqualified.
[*:1751zrb5]Unless your screenshots are small, please post extra screenshots after your first as clickable thumbnails (how do I do this?).
[*:1751zrb5]Once you have submitted your entry, you may no longer add to or edit your post, with the exception of adding links to source images.
[*:1751zrb5]This thread is for submissions only. If you'd like to discuss the competition or a submission, look no further!
[*:1751zrb5]Be courteous and kind.
[*:1751zrb5]Have fun! (Breaking this rule could get your entry disqualified.)

Deadline:

10th September 2009

1:00 AM GMT

What's the GMT time?

KaHuc.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems I will be the first person to enter, so here goes my first ever entry to such competitions where I have little chance of winning unless I sabotage :twisted: :wink: . . .

My Hotmail Redesign

My Redesign is based on the Default Windows Live Hotmail look but added are a few transparent bits and bobs to make it something somewhat different...

29eqcno.png

Source Images:

Windows Live Logo

MSN Icon

User Logo

Cog

My own Windows Live Hotmail screenshot used as a base and for the printer icon (blurred out to hide confidential details)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is my mail for the compition, it is my own branded webmail app, this was made using Paint.NET and no other applications.

PAWNAGE!!!!

Unfortunately you can only use Paint.NET so you're disqualified :lol: [jk]

I'd skin these if I had half an inkling on how to do it. I lost my paint.NET with it's 90 plugins and such... o.o' haven't had time to put it back together :?

th_Yourmail.jpg

ElvenPower.jpg

Power comes to those who least expect it, Ambition comes to those who want it. Sometimes Ambition rules the Powerful, many times Ambition Is Power. Remember that Frodo, that ring could have been yours!