fsx paint kits

boing71234567

hi,

i use paint.net to paint different aircraft liveries for fsx and it is the best program i have ever used, but when i try downloading airplane paint kits from companies like wilco or PMDG or captainsim it doesnt let me load the files into paint.net and paint them. is there a way i can convert these files so instead of working in photoshop they can work in paint.net?

-thank you

What format are the paint kits in? Paint.NET only supports image filetypes, such as JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.

it comes in psd format and i tried to change it to bmp and pdn and then opening it on paint.net with no luck.

There's a Photoshop FileType plugin in the first page of the plugins section.

what is it called? im looking there and i see a lot of plugins but none with the word photoshop in it :)

-thank you

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

thanks but there are a lot of photoshop plugins. i just need one that can convery photoshop files to paint.net files.

-thank you

Those search results are for several posts in the same thread. Just use the first result.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.