Sign in to follow this  
Raptor_101

Raptor_101's Showcase 6/20/12: Solcursion Logo/Banner

A suggestion for getting your sigs smooth as silk: make the image 4 times bigger than the finished product, then resize it down to 25%. Sure it slows the pc down but the results are so worth it.

I really like the sea eagle. Fabulous idea with the boxes! Very nice works despite the jaggies.

Interesting idea. Haven't tried it before. I couldn't do that with the F-15 one as it was pretty much that size.

Jaggies as in the boxes being somewhat jagged? Or something else? If it's the boxes I was going for the jaggged look, but I can see that that jaggedness doesn't work on some sigs. However it works perfectly with the green one for sure.

Here's something I did a while ago. The clouds are made in PdN not by using the could plugin. I have figured a way out to make realistic looking clouds without smudging or painting.

It's called The Descent:

087daded73f4ff3e854d48f43d6ab48f-d31tqnz.png

Edited by Raptor_101

I like the outcome on the new sig/avvie combo. Good to see some brighter works as so often sigs are quite dark. Not that there is anything work with that - just a fresh look. Well done!

barbieq25: You're right about most being dark. I bet with my other sigs. I'll do some light ones. I still haven't used the halftone plug-in and I'm interested in using it.

HELEN: Thanks for your kind words both of you.

I did this one back in August before starting another semester of school. It's been a long time I know. I hope to get some GFX going this summer.

Boeing60s.png

Not my greatest, but I was trying to go for a 60's look.

Very nice. Clean, crisp, great colours and choice of text = very nice flow

Love those lines in the bottom right corner

A simple sig I did recently. Based off of some of the text and background effects used in some of the new Halo 4 videos.

holosig-1.png

and the white border around the image blends right in on this forum I just noticed lol.

Edited by Raptor_101