Raptor_101's Showcase 6/20/12: Solcursion Logo/Banner

Raptor_101

Thanks all. Sorry I haven't made anything in a while, but I will be able to start up again real soon. I only have 2 weeks left of school before break then I'll have plenty of time. I'm going to have to get some other aircraft designs down too.

I had also done a modification of my Phantom a while back: http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l428 ... hantom.png

green.png

I think all your aircraft designs are fabulous. Ever thought of designing a replacement for the SR-71 Blackbird? Such a shame it was retired.One of the most awesome aircraft ever. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. Dude there's already plenty of replacements for the SR-71, probably. Maybe I'll get my fictional SR-like plane up since I have had it on paper for a long time. One thing is it might seem like the Blackbird, yet it uses my own features along with other features to make it different. After finals I'll get more aircraft down. I think I'll just do that for a while instead since I'm more on the path to become an aerospace engineer anyways.

green.png

• 2 months later...

I haven't uploaded anything in a while I know. Life is seriously starting to kick in for me. This one was done late last year.

Hidden Content:
Snogred.png

It is based off a drawing I did.

green.png

• 3 weeks later...

Yayage. A new sig! You're sigs are amazing. Really. I quite like the new one. Also, I'm getting a vibe that your fascinated with planes/jets/flying things...

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

• 5 months later...

I've got to say my life has definitely been busy. I was able to squeeze this sig. in for a contest obviously for cars. I thought it would be nice to use an electric car and best of all the eWolf e2 concept, which looks on par with Lambos and Ferraris.

eWolfsig.png

green.png

O.O you should join the avatar contest! current theme: aircraft

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 3 months later...