Brick

Soulice

...I have no idea if this is shouting in another form.

And I don't like to say this, but I will:

You, sir, are a tool. That other thread of yours was LOCKED for a reason. It shall STAY that way.

I'm no mod/admin. But I can tell you, this thread WILL get locked/deleted, and possibly your account banned.

That image of yours was not exactly helpful. It's something anyone can make. Besides, I quote the forum rules, noobs should be READING tutorials, not writing them. And I'm going to apply this to your "texture". It was hardly a texture anyway.

いつか誓う僕らこの手で築く未来は...

Wooh ragingsuns, calm down. No need to bite him and make him feel bad. Everyone works at different levels on this forum, and just because someone is not as good as you, doesn't mean it is fair to bite him. That's way to drastic what you are saying, and you have probably scared him off. I know I would be if I received comments like that. That's now what this forum is like, we are kind people here.

Yes, the image he made may be rather simple, and it is just 1 effect used, but that is still not an excuse to flame him.

You, sir, are a tool.
This is untrue, and hardly helpful.
That other thread of yours was LOCKED for a reason. It shall STAY that way.
There is some truth to this.
I'm no mod/admin.
This is VERY true.
But I can tell you' date=' this thread WILL get locked/deleted, and possibly your account banned.[/quote']This is a complete fallacy.
That image of yours was not exactly helpful. It's something anyone can make. Besides' date=' I quote the forum rules, noobs should be READING tutorials, not writing them. And I'm going to apply this to your "texture". It was hardly a texture anyway.[/quote']The tutorial is already locked, so what's your problem? The exact same reason the tutorial was locked is the reason I'm not locking this thread: it's a Pictorium post, and it's perfectly fine.

Let the mods do our own job, thank you, ragingsuns. Oh, and you've been officially warned about your newbie biting. Don't do it again. We need our new users to stay.

Soulice: Apologies for those comments. They do not reflect everyone's views. But you may wish to move the image to this thread, or re-upload it here. The thread you linked to might be pruned eventually.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.