~LOGO Request~

crlawnguy

Hope this is an ok post for service.

Any of you graphic savy people able to help, that would be awesome. I don't have paypal but if you email me your address, I can afford $20 (US Postal of course) to the person whose I like best. I know its not much but I don't have more to send right now. I'm of good moral charactor, so don't worry about "not" getting the $. Besides, the admins are computer savey and can come hunt me down :).

Here is a pic I have right now. But I would like to have the lawnmowing guy more animated and lively (cartoonish, strong, big head, hat, friendly (just suggestions) ). Basically nothing like the below picture lol. I'd like to stick with most of the same colors That I have in the banner below(the yellow and green and contrast colors as needed). Maybe leave the lawnmower red so it "sticks out". The charactor I'm looking for needs to be friendly looking, (wearing possibly a hat (red maybe)?). Something you would remember if you saw on the side of a Truck or Trailer. Thanks guys! Let me know! I"ll keep checking back.

P.S. It's a lawnmowing service if you couldn't tell :).

CRLAWNGUYSLOGO.gif

lawnguy.gif