Speedtest Thread

Here is mine to a server in Texas

580627585.png

my upload speed sucks but my download speed is always at 6 mbps seeing as i have broadband. My service is alright :D

oh yeah my ping is great mauahahahaha!

edit to include a head scratcher..... :wink: i wonder why my results are loads better than the isp average :?:

downloadspeed.png

i was told by my isp that i have my own dedicated line to the internet and no one else is on it so i am guessing that is why my internet download speed stays the same all the time. Also they said my upload speed was restricted but i don't know the restriction cap. I would rate my isp highly though because i have had no problems with them and they are cheap. Costs me only 50 u.s. dollars a month for 6mbps download speed which is loads better than the last isp i had that only had 1.5 mbps download for the the same price.

I am waiting for them to hopefully roll out the 12mbps download speed in my area its only 5 dollars more a month i think and i want it badly :P

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Wow. I just tested my ping. I live in Florida and it connected me to a server in North Carolina. What the heck? :|

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

It connects me to one in Cincinnati. It just goes for the closest, least-used one.

EDIT: We're sitting atop the Abilene Network here on my campus. This is my wi-fi connection. :-) Muaha.

594879531.png

EDIT2: Aaaaand my pingtest r0xx0rz.

1162092.png

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

thats actually a good internet speed, depending on how much you pay for it :D. mine is about the same on the download but not on the upload because my isp limits upload bandwidth.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

• 1 month later...