Speedtest Thread

453360864.png

Oh yeah, Baby :lol:. Dial-up, you just gotta love it :!:

@ Zwicky: why are you ranting? It only takes me 2576 mins to download that 800mb movie :wink:

Image editing? What is this strange, foreign phrase you speak of?

speedtest.jpg

LOL ! Too funny ! Thanks for the good laugh tonight.

Ok now that I've looked at mine, I'm depressed. Oh well, I live in the middle of nowhere next to a beautiful state park. I guess it could be worse !

speedtest.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

well I guess your only hope is to get a social life outside the internet..

sorry :roll:

Oh that's OK. I was just telling the wife that we need to upgrade to more bandwidth. It's a little more $, but not too bad.

It's not too bad for posting on message boards (except for when my wife is on You Tube music videos). I am an admin on a local community message board so I do have a lot of interaction with the members. (I have been spending more time on here though) We have a club that I'm in and I also volunteer at the Emergency Management Agency. Since I am a geographer, I do all the mapping for them. Most of my friends are there as well. It's pretty much a geek fest when we're all together. I also have a bunch of pets, four parrots and three dogs, and a wife (does she count?). I also have a garden in the warm season and I like to go boating. Dang, I'm pretty busy for an old guy. I feel tired all of a sudden. I'll be back later, I need to lie down. :lol:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

hooah, I don't think even my old phone dial-up had such bad connection..

and kemaru, the main problem is that I cut off my limbs to meet my healthy weight and that my tongue is not in good shape enough to get me accross. saddly. I even lost the National Tonguing Championship (NTC) because of how bad my tongue is.

tris was wtrtit5ten usingf my n9se, :roll:

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

Honestly, I would have to say that that isn't really right. My dial-up connects at 48.8 kbps and its actually pretty fast. I really download at about a mb a minute. And more than that for upload. I know it doesn't seem like much, but compared to others in this area is good. Its actually faster than the cable they have down the street, which costs 20 bucks more than I pay. :D I can only get dial-up here so I don't really have much choice. In any case, its hilarious. :)

PryoTypeSig.png