textured plugins?

I simply love this software :D ! But what I really want to say is...will anyone ever some up with a plug in that has textures for us scrapbookers? I'm talking velvet, leather, glitter, lace, ets, etc. I can't afford to get adobe photoshop...besides I have come to really love this software but I do need a great plug in! Help!

Yep, refer to "Seamless Texture Maker", "Weave", "Textile", "Lattice", and other ones of the same sorta thing. You can always find a stock of a velvet background and stuff too. There are some websites dedicated to giving free textures (though the ones I may provide are a bit more "grunge"-like): cgtextures.com, urbandirty.com, and bashcorpo.dk/textures.php are just a couple.

label.png

WARNING: May scratch, bite, or do any sort of feisty action. Beware.

Yep, refer to "Seamless Texture Maker", "Weave", "Textile", "Lattice", and other ones of the same sorta thing. You can always find a stock of a velvet background and stuff too. There are some websites dedicated to giving free textures (though the ones I may provide are a bit more "grunge"-like): cgtextures.com, urbandirty.com, and bashcorpo.dk/textures.php are just a couple.

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that! You have been so very helpful! :mrgreen: