What i found cool while messing with Shwoops

Lil_AzZa

Hey i was messing around with my shwoop today and founds some really cool things when you use the distort plugin have a look

Original Shwoop

Shwoop.png

Tiled Shwoop

ShwoopTile.png

Twisted Shwoop

ShwoopTwist.png

Polar Inverted Shwoop

ShwoopPolarInversion.png

I thought these were quite cool

reply with any discoveries you have found so i can try them out and discover more as i am quite new with Paint.Net

Thanks Lil_AzZa

Signature-1.jpg

believe me, we've all seen what the distortion effects can do and how fun they are to mess with :P

I still love the tile one, it makes things look like candy. I have to hold myself back from licking my moniter. Anyway here's something I came up with:

jake2kdistort.png

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

I still love the tile one, it makes things look like candy. I have to hold myself back from licking my moniter.

lol Wow your picture is in credible i need to start on my new sig it sorta sucks atm made in M$ Paint lol any tips?

Signature-1.jpg

thanks :D , i prob. should update my sig too seeing as how i've gotten a bit better since the time i made my current. As for your sig, what do you want it to look like, maybe I can help you a bit ;)

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

im not sure yet anything really i want to put my "candy" in it like as the background and i would like in small letters in the corner Lil_AzZa and for it to have neon highliights thats aabout the only idea i have at the moment.

Signature-1.jpg

Wow thats excellent i cant work out how to do my text atm i'll have to learn to to do that and then i will be ready to strat

Signature-1.jpg

Polar Inversion + Tile Reflection (or vice-versa)

=

Unlimited amounts of fun ;)

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!

I havent Downloaded the pluggin because of my downloads trafic but in th next month i'll downloat it! it's in 1st in my dwnlds list!

bannercodeah7.png

Wow thats excellent i cant work out how to do my text atm i'll have to learn to to do that and then i will be ready to strat

RuneScapeBorn2killxSig.png

I built my first computer at age 11!

I can't download any of them! I share my PC with the rest af my familie and I'm not an admin so a can't access the C Drive :evil: !!! But I'm hoping to be purchasing a laptop soon that will be ALL MINE!

* Sighs with the thought *

Zacariem :lol:

They said we couldn't fly.

We did.

Anythings possible!

zacariem_firy_sig2.png

atm = at the moment

Born2killx I'm sure you can find a resource online for finding out the answers to these questions, like MSN Search or Google or something. Please don't add off-topic posts to threads with questions like this.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg