SIG let me know what you think

brouillette3

• 2 weeks later...

Basic. How many layers are you using, I don't see any blending going on! To make this better try and use a stock image, with a gradient as your background add a new layer put in your stock image, blend it. Add a render and some text. Theres plenty of Tuts around this place!

dgqse8.png

2cj1if.png

Personally, I like how the paint splotches aren't blended. I feel that your name needs a little more detail though. Maybe a little 3d action for more pop. I think you should add a slight shine to the paint as well. You did an excellent job with wrapping the glow line. :)

PryoTypeSig.png

I agree that it needs a little blending, but why does everyone need to use a stock image?

It looks good, maybe just a little touch up. Very nice.

(Now I need to start on my work...)

Basic. How many layers are you using, I don't see any blending going on! To make this better try and use a stock image, with a gradient as your background add a new layer put in your stock image, blend it. Add a render and some text. Theres plenty of Tuts around this place!

That was horrible advice...

He made an abstract sig, doesn't necessarily have to have blending, and it would like kinda bad if it did. Not everything needs to have a render or a stock. Depending on what you make, somethings look nice without it. And never, ever, encourage people to add text. This is probably the hardest part in tag making, and it is really hard to choose a good font, size, positioning and colour.

On Topic:

Not bad, the texts you have added look a littler weird, especially the one in the glowing line. Try a smaller canvas size. I can already see from this that you were trying to add stuff to fill in space, which is never good. Maybe try 350X150, and smaller.

Why would you tell someone to do that?