Creating a Animated User Bar.

BlazeN

Well i always was curios about,those animated user bars and i am posting a tutorial for that.

Final Product: BlazeNPDN.gif

Programs Needed:

UnFREEz -http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/

Plugins Needed:

Outline Object - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5715

Borders N Shapes- viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4828

Fonts Needed:

TT1 BRK Font - http://www.fontstock.net/5973/Visitor-TT1-BRK.html

1st Step-

Choose the image that you want to use in the bar.Here i use Neji image from Naruto Anime.

neji-1.jpg

Tip: You can use what color you want, just adjust the tolerance to biggest and smallest.

2nd Step-

Open a new canvas 350 x 25. Canvas.jpg

Open the image that you want to paste,with the magic wand click on the background and invert selection, copy the image.

Imagecopyed.jpg

After you copied the image, delete the image canvas, now you are going to use the blank user bar canvas.

3rd Step-

Open more two canvas, as the same that the user bar canvas.3Canvas.jpg

4th Step-

Now do this in the first canvas Neji1.jpg

To the second canvas, do this Neji2.jpg

To the third canvas, do this Neji3.jpg

Save it all, name the first User Bar 1, the second User Bar 2 and the third User Bar 3

5th Step-

Open the User Bar 1 Canvas, with the magic wand select the blank parts like thisBlankParts.jpg

Add a new Layer :AddNewLayer:

With the brush tool,in primary color Black and Secondary color Dark Green... start making diagonal lines with the black and with the green the same thing.

Lines.jpg

then motion blur with the settings on the image

MotionBlur.jpg

Merge the layer down.

6th Step-

Add a new layer,put TT1 BRK Visitor Font size 12 and color white, in the left side write your name, and in the right side write what you want. Then Effect>Object>Outline Object OutlineObject.jpg

Then merge the layer down.

7th Step-

Add a new layer, eclipse tool and set it to filled in, use with color and draw a eclipse in the upper side, after that go to layer properties and set the opacity to 55.

Eclipse.jpg

Merge the layer down.

8th Step-

Add new layer, select paint bucket tool, set primary color to black and secondary white, change transparency to 0,change the fill to Dark Upward Diagonal and fill it, then go to layer options and change opacity to 29.Paint.jpg

Merge Layer down.

9th Step-

Change primary color to black and Effects>Render>BordersNShapesBorders.jpg

And voilá.

SAVE THE IMAGE IN GIF FORMAT, if you dont,you cant make a animated user bar.

10th Step-

Do all this to the other two user bar canvas, and save them in GIF format.

11th Step-

After they are all done open unFREEz and grad those three user bar parts to there,put Loop Animation,set it to 34 and click on make animated gif.unFREEZ.jpg

Congratulations, if you have followed all the steps you must have a user bar like this BlazeNPDN-1.gif

Sorry for my bad english.

I would like to see some results.

MY NEW SIGNATURE

NewSig.jpg

Im proud to be a noob!

Z..uh..

Never knew that O.o, Meh, I'm never up-to date :P

Anyways, One thing on the tut, What I never like is in a gif, when it restarts, it restarts.. badly, Like suddenly, That's why what I did was like, say I named my frames 1, 2, 3, etc, all the way to 8. Then once I got to eight, I went backwards, so it would be like this

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

omarbravo.png

Tutorial Guidelines[/url]":19hb3ply]4. Always use search before writing tutorials, to see if it has been done before. (Forum search or Google Custom Search)
Nobody go forgetting the userbar tutorial and animated GIF tutorial we already have:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27881

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2492

Tutorial Guidelines[/url] also":19hb3ply]-1a. Screenshots must be .GIF or .JPG files less than 800 pixels at their largest dimension.
Your images are over 1000 pixels wide. Not everybody is blessed with excellent Internet connections or swanky widescreen monitors.

I'm sorry, but there is no need for duplication, nor large images.