How can we become on staff

Okay does anyone know how we can get on staff do we need to help out the site or like do we need to have a post count because if I could become on staff I would love it but is there anything that you can do to become on staff because my other site has a topic the moderator or admin choice thread where you can say someones username to become on staff but the people that are on staff right now will talk about the guy that people want a lot or just somebody that is getting a ot of people saying that they want them and if the staff thinks that they will help out the site then they might put them on staff but if the don't think they have what it takes to help out the site then they might not put you on staff and if you keep asking the staff to put you on staff that will not increase your chaces of becoming on staff it will lower them so if anybody knows how to please say.

ththefingertest.gif

Oh, and you know what else you should do? Read your text before sending it.

Okay does anyone know how we can get on staff do we need to help out the site or like do we need to have a post count because if I could become on staff I would love it but is there anything that you can do to become on staff because my other site has a topic the moderator or admin choice thread where you can say someones username to become on staff but the people that are on staff right now will talk about the guy that people want a lot or just somebody that is getting a ot of people saying that they want them and if the staff thinks that they will help out the site then they might put them on staff but if the don't think they have what it takes to help out the site then they might not put you on staff and if you keep asking the staff to put you on staff that will not increase your chaces of becoming on staff it will lower them so if anybody knows how to please say.

How many sentences in the text above? 1. :|

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I'm any decision to add to the mods/admins here would be based on maturity, a history with the forum, responsibility, and whether or not you spend a lot of time here; NOT a post count, brownie point reward system.

I'm any decision to add to the mods/admins here would be based on maturity, a history with the forum, responsibility, and whether or not you spend a lot of time here; NOT a post count, brownie point reward system.

Also, all of the moderator/admins here have been members for about 4 years, and have pretty much had a perfect record aswell :)

Also...WTF DID THAT SAY?

In addition to that, you might want to spend a bit more time here and get used to things, and mods can basically do anything...and that power is not to be abused. Let's take a look at some of your posts:

You need to learn to use punctuation:

Ok I just have a question does anybody out here have a painr.net sig tut for me because I reall need a tut on how to make a sig in paint.net.
Ok When I went into paint this morning trying to make a sig all my colors on the color wheel was gone too so I CAN ONLY USE BLACK does anyone know how to fix this problem.
Ok When I went into paint this morning trying to make a sig all my colors on the color wheel was gone too so I CAN ONLY USE BLACK does anyone know how to fix this problem.
How do you copy a picture if the copy button is grayied out because that is what my copy button is so how do I copy and when I hit ctrl+c and then when I hit ctrl+v it says there is nothing on the clipboard so does anyone know how to fix this.

You also need to learn how to use BBcode tags:

Very nice dude I just got them and they work like a charm who would not like this stuff I have no idea. but if they hate it then they do not get these because these things work so good I make signatures and these are best for stuff I need.

By the way, is English your native language, or is it learned? You need to have some good grammar and capitalization and punctuation...you can't, say if you were mod, go like:

ok sorry thread doesnt follow rules so its locked lol thanx

I'm not trying to be offensive or anything, I'm just saying you need to work on a lot before there's even a chance of you being on the staff as a mod or administrator.

EDIT: Here's how to use punctuation.

keyboarddiagram.png

Key (button) labeled 1-This is the period key. This is used after all sentences that aren't a question or exclamatory( that means using the ! mark at the end of a sentence.) See how I'm ending every sentence with a period except for this one? Okay.

Key (button) labeled 2-This is the comma key. You use it when you're linking ideas in a sentence together such as...this, this, or this.

Key (button) labeled 3-This is the apostrophe key. It is used when saying something belongs to someone, like "David's guitar", or when shortening words like does not into doesn't, could not into couldn't, and shall not into shan't.

Key (button) labeled 4-This key makes a question mark when you hold the shift key and press it. Question marks are used for asking questions like:

"Where are we going?"

"Who are you?"

"How old is the pigeon?"

-------------------------------

Hope that helps. :D

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

After that, Juraiko, I have to say: you're my hero. No offense intended to bluescasters, of course, but that was an excellent, informative, if not a wee bit patronizing demonstration of both the use and value of grammar. +5 respect points for you; +25 if you wrote those examples yourself. ;)

As for your question, bluescasters, there is no real post-count milestone you have to hit before you're eligible for mod-acy, but chances are that being a member of the forum for more than 15 days would certainly help. Also, reading and following The Rules is a must. We do bring new mods on from time to time as needed as the forum grows, but there's no sign-up sheet - in fact, as Simon stated, we have a rule against asking to be a mod.

We love that you want to help, though, and you can by writing tutorials, answering questions, submitting bug reports, suggesting new, innovative feature requests, et cetera, and we encourage you to do so! The strength of this forum is the knowledge of the members here, their experience and their willingness to share that experience by answering the questions of other users as they can. That's the most valuable help one can give this site.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Why would you want to become a member of the staff.

They are all a bunch of sour pusses who don't know how to have fun. I mean...

Hidden Content:
hugehappyca0.gif

Except for Bolt.Bait, because he is my hero.

But really, if you want to become staff, then stick with the forum for a good few years. Do something really great here, like make Plugins, be extremely mature, and know what you are doing.

I heard bribes work here too, hint hint.

Heh. You opened yourself up to this one, my friend. :-P

But I do have to say, following the rules is a great first step in promotion to enforcing them. ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

By the way....

WEOMPA?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah PONIES

:shock: :?: :?:

This is probably easier to understand.

This isn't summer camp. We're not just going to round up counselors and canoe instructors.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg