Welcome to Vectorvilla **(ymd 09.06.14)**

Vectawr

Wow i love your work its so much different to everyone else on this forum! :)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258 ... mplete.png

i really like that piece too :)

just one question though how do you get that circley background? :S its probly something really simple that im just overlooking but still i thought id ask :)

EDIT: also just wondering why dont you posting your pictures with the tags? :)

1. There is a plugin and its called like Checkerboard something something. lol

-O/T I hate that image lol :P

2. Because most of my vector images are bigger than 800x600 or are 800x600, and you cannot have preview images that size.

3. Glad you like em and I'm working on a new piece right now so hopefully it'll be up by today.

EDIT: here you go the link is to the plugin. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4879

Wow i love your work its so much different to everyone else on this forum! :)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258 ... mplete.png

i really like that piece too :)

just one question though how do you get that circley background? :S its probly something really simple that im just overlooking but still i thought id ask :)

EDIT: also just wondering why dont you posting your pictures with the tags? :)

1. There is a plugin and its called like Checkerboard something something. lol

-O/T I hate that image lol :P

2. Because most of my vector images are bigger than 800x600 or are 800x600, and you cannot have preview images that size.

3. Glad you like em and I'm working on a new piece right now so hopefully it'll be up by today.

EDIT: here you go the link is to the plugin. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4879

Very nice. Have you ever thought of taking up graphics design as a career? (Yes, you can make money off of it.)

Perhaps you should experiment a bit more, expand your horizons. Try cel shading! :D

Very nice. Have you ever thought of taking up graphics design as a career? (Yes, you can make money off of it.)

Perhaps you should experiment a bit more, expand your horizons. Try cel shading! :D

Thnx man, and wow cel shading looks real cool. btw I checked and a graphic designer doesn't make very much... :\

BTW All New Image!!!

Thnx man, and wow cel shading looks real cool. btw I checked and a graphic designer doesn't make very much... :\

BTW All New Image!!!

Nice update, I don't think I have seen this for a while ;)

Well haven't done that many new images I only added 1 yesterday and that was like almost a month after the last update.

Idk no inspiration thus when I tried to make something I'd end up with bloody potato.

Nice update, I don't think I have seen this for a while ;)

Well haven't done that many new images I only added 1 yesterday and that was like almost a month after the last update.

Idk no inspiration thus when I tried to make something I'd end up with bloody potato.

• 2 weeks later...