Welcome to Vectorvilla **(ymd 09.06.14)**

Vectawr

@ Rubrica

lol wow thnx a lot man :) I got the Obama Colors from a site that does

the colors for you but everything is really pixelette so I decided to do it on my own :)

@ Helen

Yea the Wonderland image I was very happy with the results, but the rocket did take a while to get right lol my first few versions of the rocket were so bad >_>

I usually create my vectors in Inkscape and export to PDN for FX, so I can reuse most of them for themed things like my sig + avatar.

Speaking of FX, your text style for "JEREMY", "JESSICA", and the first sig really has flair.

Thnx man... well if flair is a good thing. *im so dumb*

Yea i luv pdn for vector tho inkspace is to complicated and pdn has better results plus i can do vector and fx same thing

even though it is being created in a raster app with no vector output support...

...then I started looking at your stuff and I appreciated it. Assuming it is all original(your work), kudos!

Well now that's not true Paint.NET is capable vector in lots of ways you just have to open the possibilities :)

/srry for double post

Wow I didn't think they were made in PDN but nice job

"By trying to reinvent the wheel every time we find very often with square wheels" ...X-blaster

:D Thanx both of you!

and to Mcyd my style is different cuz I go for the nice sharp vector look most others who make creations from scratch seem to make their work blurry and alotta people appearntly like that on these forums but i like to be able to make something sharp and from scratch.

Hey guys as I said I've been lacking a lot of graphic design inspiration.

for the past month I've really wanted to make this 1 thing vector and I've tried a buncha times and non of em

look that good at all but I've finally got a good concept of it and so Ill be posting that 1 soon and hopefully many more to come.

/srry for double post

Hey guys as I said I've been lacking a lot of graphic design inspiration.

for the past month I've really wanted to make this 1 thing vector and I've tried a buncha times and non of em

look that good at all but I've finally got a good concept of it and so Ill be posting that 1 soon and hopefully many more to come.

/srry for double post

Wow i love your work its so much different to everyone else on this forum! :)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258 ... mplete.png

i really like that piece too :)

just one question though how do you get that circley background? :S its probly something really simple that im just overlooking but still i thought id ask :)

EDIT: also just wondering why dont you posting your pictures with the tags? :)

Citylife.png

Wow i love your work its so much different to everyone else on this forum! :)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258 ... mplete.png

i really like that piece too :)

just one question though how do you get that circley background? :S its probly something really simple that im just overlooking but still i thought id ask :)

EDIT: also just wondering why dont you posting your pictures with the tags? :)

Citylife.png