Really minor bug (?) About-->Go to website + firewall blo

This is actually a minor bug but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

When I started up PdN last time I was surprised it asked me to access the internet. (No, actually ZoneAlarm told me PdN did)

Considering I'm paranoid about worm/viruses and the like and all things that want to connect I denied it access. I'm especially suspicious about non-internet related apps wanting to access the 'net and "phone home" without my knowing.

Then I went about my work and after a while I decided I wanted to go to the website.

I didn't remember the URL so i just did ABOUT --> Go to website

Nothing happened.

But I also could not close the ABOUT window either. It just hung there hard waiting for access i guess.

I know ZA is the culprit here 'cuz I denied PdN the access to internet in the first place but the result shouldn't be that the whole application hangs and the process has to be terminated with taskmgr.

[edit]

I also didn't notice "Check for updates automatically" was enabled by default. Guess that was it huh?

Version 2.64

Also, let me elaborate on the term "hung".

It did not "freeze" up (meaning the app doesn't visually react to input).

I AM able to click on the lower Close button and the X one in the upper-right corner on the windowbar. It just doen't close the window.

And yes I can reproduce this too.