Remove color casts / tint

There are several ways to change the colure of a picture. May I suggest you start by taking a look at the Curves+ plugin viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4394&hilit=Curves

There are another tread in the plugins part of the forum describing how to install plugins, if you don’t know how.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

I'm looking for a single tool to remove for example bluish tint on the photo (like the one when you set the wrong WB taking photo),

something reverse to Color Tint tool plugin, where you set (using Colour Picker :ColorPicker: or manually :Colors: ) colour which will be removed from whole picture (as a tint - not as a single colour)...

There is such a tool in Photoshop, but I'd like to know how (or if) I can do it in paint.net...

I do use other plugins so instalation is not a problem for me... :)

Sometimes, for me, Auto-Level has given the desired, speedy results I look for. You can find that in the menu command Adjustments > Auto-Level, or by hitting Ctrl + Shift + L.

If that doesnt work, I work in the Levels dialog manually, or head straight for Curves+ as Leif suggested.