Clone Stamp Tool + Plugin. Hmm...

boogster1

Wonder if we can have more features of the Clone Stamp Tool? Maybe a plugin that has more custom brushes, adjustments, and anti-aliasing en/disabled for The Clone Stamp Tool. Because that would be more awesome if there's a plugin for that! Is it possible to create that? :|

sig-3.png

"Yep! Everyone loves dogs! And most of us love to know what heaven looks like! But however, there's one who thinks that "All Dogs Go to Heaven"! And that's me!" --Myself

It isn't possible to have tool plugins.

Maybe if, in the next version (version 4), there might be an invention for tool plugins. Or was it just me? :|

sig-3.png

"Yep! Everyone loves dogs! And most of us love to know what heaven looks like! But however, there's one who thinks that "All Dogs Go to Heaven"! And that's me!" --Myself

I think you imagined it...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

If that's a reality, you've made me happy beyond all belief. xD

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

Please tell me you're joking.

"And ponies?" You think this is... never mind.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Please tell me you're joking.

"And ponies?" You think this is... never mind.

"And ponies?" I think it adds a little bit of comedy into it. :mrgreen: Made me laugh so hard! :lol: P.S. Rick may be right, I might not be joking. I'm still concerned, though. :|

sig-3.png

Funny how the inclusion of ponies was suspect, but the Photoshop part wasn't :?:

About half the laughter of your Ponies phrase! ;)

sig-3.png

Oddly, I think including ponies would be simpler. No?

But are probably easier to reconcile with the Paint.NET back-end "plumbing," no? :-P

Nope, he means real ponies. I've tried to suggest llamas (viewtopic.php?p=255940#p255940), but the idea is just not getting any traction :(

He means that v4.0 will come bundled with an image which includes a pony and the Photoshop logo.

Thanx! ;) However, my brain goes blank because I don't know when v4.0 will be releasing...

sig-3.png

Guys, the pony and photoshop thing was a JOKE.