removing a tattoo

Here is my problem I want to remove a tattoo and I can't. I can cover it but no matter what I do I can not remove the edges from the layer I covered it with. So you can still make out the square edges or round if you would use that. Fading them doesn't help because then the tattoo shows thru.

I can remove the tattoo and fill it in or put a second layer of skin but still cannot remove the eges of the layer I added. I know skin is the hardest thing to blend and i don't believe paint.net can do what I want.

Any tips would be kindly appreciated. I only ask because I have searched but couldn't find what I was looking for. Thanks in advance

Kenn

I advise clone stamp too, but when you use it, play with the transparency. In the colors window, hit the more button, and at the bottom you should see a slider thing called Alpha - Transparency. Your primary colour should have that Alpha - Transparency set to 50-80 for best results when clone stamping. ;)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I advise clone stamp too, but when you use it, play with the transparency. In the colors window, hit the more button, and at the bottom you should see a slider thing called Alpha - Transparency. Your primary colour should have that Alpha - Transparency set to 50-80 for best results when clone stamping. ;)

It works pretty good blending in the layer I put on top of it. Without it the clone tool didn't look right. Three sides look well blended but the fourth has a shadow to it. Its hard to clone it to where the shadow stops. Without it looking to strong. Do you know what I mean? Thanks for the help you have given me already it is much appreciated guys

• 11 months later...