I need an animator or animation shop plugin

I'm new to this program, and if someone could tell me where I can find a plugin for an animator or animation shop, I would really appreciate it.

thanks,

natalie

p.s. I've already been through the whole plugin gallery, plus numerous websites, and still haven't found anything. Maybe i'm lookin right at it...any help would be great.

Hi there :)

Before we get started, might I suggest that you read the rules? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446 Your post is currently breaking one, so I'd suggest you change it ;)

As much as it pains me to say it, PDN is not a good animation tool, and to animate, you will need to download another piece of software. If you do want to animate, then I suggest that you give GIMP a shot, it has much better animation tools.

There is a GIF animation plugin available, but Paint.NET is not geared to be an animation program.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.