Sign in to follow this  
Juraiko1324

-juraiko1324- |Bloom, Flashbang, Bouquet, Bladedge|-UPDATED

of all the pictures here my fav just has to be that praying mantis. that photo manip is hillarious. :lol::lol:

keep up the good work. I'll be around once in awhile looking may not always leave a comment but I do check out the galleries.

ciao

OMA

I'm liking that image/ textures a lot, I think I'd have to agree about it looking better without the text ... but it's still a damned fine image :idea:

Nice tutorial :D

I just have one suggestion to make your images load faster on the front page of your gallery is to save the image as a jpg instead of a png file. This will increase the loading time significantly ;)

I was wondering when you were going to update. I like the latest although I've never really been a fan of dark images. That's just a personal thing as I have a hard time really seeing what is going on in there.

what I can make out of this one I like, I'm glad you are exploring xor blendmode. not too many people get proficient in its use, and its a very powerful tool.

ciao look forward to more updates.

OMA

Cool0, I'm really loving photography so far too :D I'm probably going to get a Nikon D90 soon too, and I'm going to hawaii next month(november) so that'll be great for some nice pictures. :P

Cool0, I'm really loving photography so far too :D I'm probably going to get a Nikon D90 soon too, and I'm going to hawaii next month(november) so that'll be great for some nice pictures. :P
Nice, I just have a compact SLR-like camera that has most of the functions of an slr, w/out all the bulk. I really would like to get an SLR someday though. :) Good luck with your photos. :D