Install/Run error

I've using Paint.net for a while now, but recently, when i tried updating it, i got an application error, so i uninstalled and all that jazz, And tried reinstalling

Safe to say: it didnt work, whenever i try to reinstall the newer version, or any version, i get an error message reading:

SetupFrontEnd.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK To terminate the application.

anyone else get this error, and anyone know how to get rid of it?

Good greetings kirarxe.

After a quick search for that error code, I found two topics that would be of interest to you:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24645&p=182338

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25542&p=196741

The first particularly as it only took a reinstall of Paint.NET and the .NET Framework to work out the problem. In the second link, it was advised that the Framework should be repaired; we never found out if that worked for the user.

In sum: give the Framework a reinstall or repair. Good luck!

Well....After numorous attempts at reinstalling paint.net, and repairing .Net, i resorted to a last minute measure of uninstalling, and reinstalling the .net framework...

and as per my luck, no no it didnt work, i got diddly squat, I manage the download, but when it comes down to the download, it crashes...

as it turns out, nothing seems to work...Any more ways bridges that i can try to cross?