Anime Sig&avater request.

I am not very good at making myself cool sig / avatars (last time i tryed to make it... the outcome was.. worse than ****) so mayby some profesional guy can help me upg my avatar/sig to make it look nicer and teach me how to do it :P? Of corse i am giving pdn files to start with..... Its just i mainly know what i want to get but dont know how to do it so i experiment... but........ hehe :) Any 1?

//uhh.... its more than half way done... it just need to be finished/blended or something like that...

i am talking about this:

tanarottesignasmall.png

the "girl" should be more.. hymm u know like a part of the sign.... becouse as u can clearly see she doeasnt fit.. i mean its obvious that she was just pasted on the background... and i want to change that... for example :

Hitmanavatar.jpg

hayatesig-2.jpg

shanasig-2.jpg

-and mayby some custom effect that would make my sig look better [ i tryed to experiment but... its hopeless]

and this:

24808197.png

i want this avatar to look similar to my sign... [ i have no ideas atm how to do it.]

uhhh.. i dont really know how can i explain my problem further...

[PDN files in PW only]

tanarottonobg2smaller.png

Then you want the Image Hospital, located in the Pictorium forum.

Thread Locked.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.