CD STOMPER cd label templates, paint.net pros wanted please

Hi all been a while since I've been around but I have just got a CDSTOMPER PRO cd/dvd labelling kit and with it came what has to be the worst program I have ever seen!!

it's called click 'n' design

here are the two links one is the cdstomper page the other is for templates

http://www.cdstomper.com.au/

templates for word in doc format?

http://www.cdstomper.com/downloads/down ... lates.html

I was just thinking if it is at all possible in any way to get/use or make templates so I can make and print cd/dvd labels using paint.net as I believe it would make the whole process much better and I would be able to get far better results

the click 'n' design isn't very nice to use {unless you use their designs} pics don't line up properly and image manipulation is torture.

all I would like is to use paint.net to make and print my cd/dvd labels but I do not know how to create or import templates so I would like to ask if anyone would be kind enough to help me out16841_480081c65b8fcaadb135df51638d239d

it would be good if it is possible to still see the templates lines when I aply a picture over the top as this is how I reference what it should look like before I print it out to the labels

any help would be great

thanks

Ray

FORDFPVANIM.gif

If you help one person you help many many more!!

Welcome back debray6379.

No, there is no way to use templates as you would with this Click 'n' Design, or other template-using programs, I'm afraid. You will have to continue to do it the manual way of opening the image up (after saving off the Internet if necessary), importing wanted images atop the template as a new layer, and manipulating them there-and-then.

We do have alignment plugins available (pyrochild's Align Object) if these would be of any help to you.

Sorry.

hey thanks for the advice I'll get the plugin now if only there was a way to even convert templates to paint.net I am willing to try anything...

is there a better program out there at all that is compatible with these templates???

thanks

Ray

P.S try the cd stomper pro software and see how bad it is you will wonder what drugs they are on lol lol :lol:

FORDFPVANIM.gif

If you help one person you help many many more!!