dirrections to paint .net

Hi there i was wondering if there was any way i could get direction on to us you program.i have never used any kind of soft ware program before so

I have no ideal what i am doing.i just need to learn the simple things right now ,like how do you put one picture with another.i am trying to build a

web page ,so i am making my logo's and header and i can not figure out how to work this program.could you please tell me were i can get dirrection thanks.

If you look at the index page and visit the "tutorials" section we have a category called "the newbie playground" that should help. ;)

Also, this is in the wrong section.

Simon Brown, could you please just stop to reply to threads which are against the board rules? You always, always do it, effectively creating the impression that one gets what he wants, regardless if using the forum in the proper way. Thanks.

Thread reported.

Or press F1 from within the program.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

If you look at the index page and visit the "tutorials" section we have a category called "the newbie playground" that should help. ;)

Also, this is in the wrong section.

Simon Brown, could you please just stop to reply to threads which are against the board rules? You always, always do it, effectively creating the impression that one gets what he wants, regardless if using the forum in the proper way. Thanks.

Thread reported.

And you don't notice how that's much better than coming to a forum expecting help and getting your thread locked? I remember the times when I first joined a forum. When I'd get my thread locked, I'd always feel attacked. He put it nicely. Honestly, this being in the wrong section probably hasn't affected you that much...

Honestly, this being in the wrong section probably hasn't affected you that much...

Correct, one thread in the wrong section affects my life very little. However, I (just me!) move at least three a day posted in the wrong section - multiply that by five moderators, seven days in a week, four weeks in a month, twelve months in a year, and five or six years since this board was opened, and you will never be able to find anything on this board ever again. :-) We have to be strict, or there will be some pretty big problems.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Yes, but odds are this person has read this thread, and will either:

- never post again

- post again, and this time, they will probably think of following the rules. It's not like he can change the fact that he posted in the wrong section now, so not posting until it's moved sounds silly to me.

Also, I think there should be more moderators.

This thread has gone far afield of its original intention. If you want to discuss the bizarre need you think we have of more moderators, please move it to . Thanks!