How do you do this?

Well their is this guy on another forum that can pull off this really cool effect and wont tell. He can take a screenie in game with me of my guy jump kicking to the right. And in the signature he can make it face towards you. Here is a pic of the sig he made.

3176po9.png

Any ideas please post here.

Hi there sip96!

First off, please read the Tutorial Rules: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446 Your title is currently breaking the rules, so you might want to change it ;)

Second, this should be in General Discussions and Questions, but it doesn't matter, as I have requested for it to be moved be an Administrator/Moderator.

Now, this could be easily achieved in PDN. In fact, it even looks like PDN .I don't know if that is just one image, or a background, and a render, but Ill still explain it.

If it is one image, then he would have have run a Zoom Blur on it, followed by running the "Lomography" Plugin, on a very light setting.

If it was two image, then it is pretty much the same, except, there is only a tiny bit more work required. Find a nice background, and a nice render, that flows together, and generally looks good. Once you have it in a good place, flatten it so it is just one layer. Now, do the same as before, which is using Zoom Blur and Lomography.

I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there sip96!

First off, please read the Tutorial Rules: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446 Your title is currently breaking the rules, so you might want to change it ;)

Second, this should be in General Discussions and Questions...

Thus, moved to General Discussion & Questions and locked.