Jump to content

Black and White Styler

Recommended Posts

black and white styler as far as I know is a new plugin by photoshop. it does the same as the Pleasantville effect.

so Evar you will have to use the tut called Black and White Pleasantville effect. Its not as quick as push a button but you can acheive the same thing with just a bit of effort.

if by chance you weren't talking about a black and white picture with a bit of colorization of single items then let us know.

ciao OMA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know how to do the Pleasantville effect. You're right, it's a plugin for Photoshop but works with a lot of other programs. Paint.net wasn't listed either as one that worked with it or wouldn't work. So I was hoping someone here had used it. Thanks for answering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...