creating metallic glitter tiles

Hello :)

Does anybody know how to create glitter tiles? Or know what effects/distorts I should use? I've seen and done the glittery text and pinup tutorials. (I'm sorry if i overlooked something, I did search first... I saw mention of a glitter plugin but wasn't able to locate it) I'm not looking for something animated and just adding noise doesn't seem to get the look I'm going for. I want something shinier/more metallic...

Here's and example of what I'd like to be able to do

http://candystreats.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... tiles.html

If you download them you'll get an idea of how shiny I'd like them... I'd like to know how to create the silver metallic tile.

Thanks in advance for the help :)

BLE

colors primary red secondary blue. not wishy washy ones some real vibrant hues.

effects>render>clouds scale 250 roughness 1.00 normal

same layer effects>stylize>outline at default don't panic it will change color

adjustments > conditional hue/saturation change the fade to vertical and under the color wheel where it says hue range that slider on the right needs to be moved all the way to the left.

adjustments > auto level

adjustments black and white

next its curves + now this is the one you have to play around with because the clouds in the first step are never the same. I did an xml file but like I said this may need slight adjustments for your glitter.

Hidden Content:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>

-

L

A

A

true

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

REMEMBER my glitter is not tileable.

It's a work in progress :) .. I can't seem to get it shiny/realistic enough.. I've also tried using dents because it kinda' starts out shiny and then doing a layer of crystallize, as an overlay, but that kinda dulls the shine.. I think psp users have a glitter fill.. and i've been searching for a tutorial that could possibly be converted to PDN, but I haven't found one I like yet.. :) I'll keep working on it.. thanks for all your help :)