Body Part Tutorial (Head/Arm + Hand/Torso/Legs + Feet Reques

marsnme

I was curious if there is anyone who can possibly put a tutorial up for creating body parts. I want to create some simple games but as much as I can do the coding. I cannot do the art work, at least not more than some crappy stick figures. Thanks in advance if anyone can do this for me.

Joe

Joe

Signature1.png

I guess I should have been more specific in what i was looking for if possible. I am trying to create body parts for non-anime characters. Things like trolls/elves/humans etc etc, but I can barely draw a stick figure, so if there is anybody who can do a tutorial for creating each separate body part using techniques available to Paint.Net. I have pixeled a few space ships from time to time, and a few other things but I think they look funny because i always try to make them match from top to bottom, left to right. Meaning I try to keep the pixels in each direction equal distance and equal colors. So, I was hoping to find a better way of creating people(I have not attempted to do people yet in drawing because I know I will try the spaceship method I have used previously.) I hope this makes more sense.

Thanks

Joe

Joe

Signature1.png

As far as I know nobody on this forum has ever made a good looking body, Ash did a portrait, but I don't know any other body part images. I guess that shows how hard it is.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

If you already have pictures of people, you could stretch & shrink bits of them to give you a basic body shape (dwarves & their limbs are short & wide, elves are tall & thin, etc...,).

The Real Car --> Toy Car tutorial might be worth a look for the technique: viewtopic.php?p=44658#p44658

Here are a few pictures, of the sort of what I was getting at. These aren't my work they are from a game tutorial I was doing. I am interested in making similar. I guess what i was curious is if anyone had any techniques to make these types of things. Usually for me at least if I draw freely, i am less likely to make things that look proportionately good. But if i am following a method/technique/tutorial, the end product usually ends up looking pretty decent.

Thanks

joe

24288_d623526287f6b3c3d81f471cc8f4a094

24288_78dd043cc1f12bfc3554b7414d26f5fd

24288_a044a8e00a737702f0861079106fe2b7

Joe

Signature1.png