Jump to content

warp text

Recommended Posts


I was looking on the forum, on every sub section, and couldn't find a text effect, like Photoshop's Warp Text. i looked everywhere, and there seems not to be anything that at least relate to this. I will attach a photo, so you can see:


If anyone can tell me if there's something like that somewhere, plz do so! Or maybe someone will be able to develop something like this. I use Paint.NET for a lot of wallpapers I make, and this kind of plugin would be very useful to me, when I put the name on the creation...just like in that photo...

Thanks for help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey there, RedFalcon.

Try using the search facility [Forum engine | Google Custom Search] (it can be faster at times than manually looking) to look for 'shaping text', or 'curve text'.

This is something that has been asked quite a few times, therefore there should be the answer to suit you out there somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...