Mistyscooby's gallery...

mistyscooby

Before I begin I'd just like to say that even though i've been using pdn for years, I haven't really gained that much experience as I don't practice that much! The work I have posted is some new some old. Please feel free to give constructive criticism! Thankyou!

These are some wallpapers that I made for my ipod touch. I figured that I might post them, because I am pleased with the results! I cannot recall the exact link of the ipod touch source image, but it was a simple ipod touch picture, I cut out the screen, removed the black background and removed the names of the aplications. Then I just Put some textures that i made myself behind and voila!

glowitouchwallpaper.pngpurplechocitouchwallpaper.pngpurpleitouchwallpaper1.pngslinkyitouchwallpaper.png

starscapeitouchwallpaper.pngweirdpurpleitouchwallpaper.png

(I really like ^this one^)

newsigisamazing.png

Before I begin I'd just like to say that even though i've been using pdn for years, I haven't really gained that much experience as I don't practice that much! The work I have posted is some new some old. Please feel free to give constructive criticism! Thankyou!

These are some wallpapers that I made for my ipod touch. I figured that I might post them, because I am pleased with the results! I cannot recall the exact link of the ipod touch source image, but it was a simple ipod touch picture, I cut out the screen, removed the black background and removed the names of the aplications. Then I just Put some textures that i made myself behind and voila!

glowitouchwallpaper.pngpurplechocitouchwallpaper.pngpurpleitouchwallpaper1.pngslinkyitouchwallpaper.png

starscapeitouchwallpaper.pngweirdpurpleitouchwallpaper.png

(I really like ^this one^)

newsigisamazing.png