Sharp 7.25.11

Sharp

Great job. :wink:

Honestly though, spacescapes are cool and all, but we're starting to see them a little too much now.

Keep up the work work though. :)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I agree with Shocky, Spacescapes are becoming a bit repetitious on here.

However, I believe that when someone can bring something new to the genre, like Sozo and his Starfields, they are reborn.

Your piece is excellent - nice and crisp, the planet is placed well - the starfield is also good (though I would lighten up on the clouds)

I think you ought to bring something new to the piece. Make it your own. Anyone can create a planet and put it on a starfield. You've done it, and you've done it well, though bring something new - introduce a new aspect.

8) :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 2 weeks later...

Look over your gallery and see what area needs more images, either abstracts, wallpapers, etc. You can make something foresty. Just an idea. I really admire your abstract. It looks like there's depth because there are different colors; I like that effect. Nice!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Not gonna lie, Jaw Dropped! :o

Pen tool use is just fantastic (If it's the pen tool lmao), WOTW was picked for a reason..

Nice spacescape! I like how you made the stars concentrated in one region making it more realistic. I never thought of that lol. (Probably because I can't do it. :P) Professional use of simplicity, really nice! :)

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...