Sign in to follow this  
Sharp

Sharp 7.25.11

Very nice zune wallpaper, I really liked it. I agree though, you should definitely make a tut! :D

Working on it :)

i dunno if i commented on ur gallery before, but anyway i just want to say...

I like ur wallpaper for the zune. sadly im a fan of iphone lol. I also like the purple wallpaper and your current sig. very nice. i like how u made the lines on the zune and the current sig. hope that tut is finished soon. :D

excellent orb not just the run of the mill round circle and done. The colors look good together and I like the charcol shades of grey rather than true black. gives much more sophisticated look.

ciao OMA

Thanks guys :)

@ oma: Haha, while I was making it I thought full black looked wierd, so I made sure it wasn't 100% black :lol::lol:

The zune wallpaper is :shock:

Your current sig is your usual high quality and the underwater one (can't remember what you called it ) looked great too. I forgot to comment back when you posted it :wink:

Always a pleasure to look @ your work

Testing out some techniques on a starscape, gonna do a larger one and put more effort into it, either monday or tuesday :)

3982202351_40bd3dcf34_o.png

Yeah, that's pretty close to the result I'm talking about. From there you can to try to follow the tutorial by Greg Martin to add color and texture.