Sharp 7.25.11

Sharp

Oh Sharp that explosiding sun image is just so sparkly looking. I can feel the heat on my face from here! I never had a chance to comment on you sig, That one is really nicely done. I saw you had a wee tut in place as well about getting those lines. It is on my list of must tries for during the Christmas holidays.

speaking of Christmas, It is not likely I'll be visiting many galleries between today the 22nd and Christmas so I wanted to stop by and leave a great big Holly Jolly Wish for you to have a wonderful Christmas Season!

ciao OMA

• 3 weeks later...

Prettyful! You have amazing starfields. The only issue is that they're a bit busy. It shows off the colour and quality of them though :P One question though...how many layers goes into a starfield like like the one in your recent pic?

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

Hmm... tough question. When I work in PDN I usually merge layers together as I go, so it is neater and easier to work with. if I didn't flatten, I would say probably... 3 or 4 layers for the stars themselves, another 1 or 2 to add variation, another 2 or 3 for color, then another couple for texture.. So for just the stars around 8-11 ish, but that isn't counting planets or the star burst thing. So in short, a lot :P

Lol, I get a lot of layers in my images somehow too, and I try not to flatten or merge them because once I add new layers in-between others, I can change blend modes just in case it turns out to look better. ;)

:DuplicateLayer: is your friend :)

• 1 month later...

Please PLEASE make a tutorial for that nebula!!!

I absolutely love it :P

And thanks soo much for the line tutorials as well 8)

Signature4.jpg

If your parents never had any children, then you probably won't either.

• 3 weeks later...
Heres a sig I made today. I like the concept and am going to build on it hopefully sometime this week, but I don't particularly like this sig. Expect more :)

4439727182_3a1868da41.jpg

Now that Ubuntu is switching to purple, you're taking over the orange & brown? :P

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 2 weeks later...