Sharp 7.25.11

Sharp

Good as always, do you just make hundreds of images a day and choose the best to show us or are they really all great?

WOW! i think i have a new avatar and sig every day! The above post may contain: junk, art, wrong spelling and a lot more!

Haha, no. I dont make stuff very often.. The only things I don't post are things I start doing and am thinking one thing, but the real thing turns out completely different, or just things to see if I can use technique X to make image Y etc. etc. :D Oh, and sometimes I won't post it if I think I can do the same thing in a bunch less steps and want to try it a diff way. :) I probably end up posting maybe 60-75% of what I make.

After reading this it seems really confusing :lol:

lol yeah it was a bit confusing. I am very good at reading comprehension and that was a bit hard to understand lol. I love your spacescapes they are always a cut above the rest. Keep up the great work sharp.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

3940297098_7cd5e2655c_o.png

The colors are great, but I have to look close up to see the text. The left of the feels a little empty.

Great job though. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@ Darkshock: I was working at double the size of what it is now, so the text ended up smaller than I thought It'd be. And yeah, I couldn't really think of anything to do with the left.

Pretty sharp.

The left side is pretty blurry... :P

Thanks pipp, I didn't want to do a lot of smudging because I'm not very good at it :P

And thanks for the heads up gamer :lol:

You have to have a creative mind in order to make somethings like that. Nice job. I got a mental question. What color do you see when you look at the number 6?

2wqwpj5.png