My humble abode of paint.net and pictures

baalazmon

allow me to start this with a disclaimer, i use tutorials a LOT

most of my unique work is really abstract

so this is my gallery

compliments are always accepted

as is criticism, the harsher the criticism (within reason) then the more i can learn from it

please dont just say "oMg U r TeH sUx0rZ!!!!!111111eleventy-one eleven one one one"

that would not help anyone

so, commence the gallerying

i have been trying to work back from the background image (the dark blue one with the glasslike sphere one the top) for some time and i was wondering if someone skilled in such matters could assist, i know i used polar inversion and polar to rect, as well as some clouds

i also appreciate challenges, so if someone can give me one that would be fun

so now for something completely different

pictures

if i am breaking any rules then please let me know and i will solve the problem ASAP

ok, there are just too many to post, so please go to the album

here are a few

planetcase.jpg

yummyboom.jpg

background-1.jpg

the album is at http://s586.photobucket.com/albums/ss302/baalazmon

allow me to start this with a disclaimer, i use tutorials a LOT

most of my unique work is really abstract

so this is my gallery

compliments are always accepted

as is criticism, the harsher the criticism (within reason) then the more i can learn from it

please dont just say "oMg U r TeH sUx0rZ!!!!!111111eleventy-one eleven one one one"

that would not help anyone

so, commence the gallerying

i have been trying to work back from the background image (the dark blue one with the glasslike sphere one the top) for some time and i was wondering if someone skilled in such matters could assist, i know i used polar inversion and polar to rect, as well as some clouds

i also appreciate challenges, so if someone can give me one that would be fun

so now for something completely different

pictures

if i am breaking any rules then please let me know and i will solve the problem ASAP

ok, there are just too many to post, so please go to the album

here are a few

planetcase.jpg

yummyboom.jpg

background-1.jpg

the album is at http://s586.photobucket.com/albums/ss302/baalazmon

thanks storm, i didnt know about size limit either, i think they are all ok size....

but there are too many and i ususally make backgrounds... so the link has triumphed

Glad I was able to be of assistance. You have some fine works posted here. Be sure to take the time to read the Forum rules and it will help you tremendously. There are a lot of friendly people here that are more than willingly to help you out.

Welcome to PDN Forum.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

thanks storm, i didnt know about size limit either, i think they are all ok size....

but there are too many and i ususally make backgrounds... so the link has triumphed

Glad I was able to be of assistance. You have some fine works posted here. Be sure to take the time to read the Forum rules and it will help you tremendously. There are a lot of friendly people here that are more than willingly to help you out.

Welcome to PDN Forum.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.