Truth's Signature Image Museum

TruthMrcyRgret

Hello, and welcome to my signature museum. Here you can find all of the past TruthMrcyRgret signature images, in chronological order. We might be a small establishment now, but worry not! I'm never able to keep a signature for more than a few weeks, so we are always expanding!

Ah, my very first.

finalsig.jpg

This one doesn't really belong here, but at one point it was my signature, so I guess I'll have to put it here.

eclipsesig.jpg

I don't know why I made this one, I guess I was bored. Here, you can see I still haven't gotten into the groove of proper signature creation.

siggy-1.jpg

This one was just a band logo I came up with that I wanted to put in a signature.

SmokedMulletjpg.jpg

Here is where I was starting to understand the finer points of how to make a signature look good, and it was also the first sig I used advanced techniques instead of just filters and the shape tools.

BlueBold.jpg

And here is the signature I was using upon the creation of this gallery. The comet took some time, so I hope you appreciate it.

ArmCom.jpg

If God's computer has desktop shortcuts, I bet this is one of them...

ArmCom.jpg

Hey! I'm not crazy. Think about the dinosaurs.

Hello, and welcome to my signature museum. Here you can find all of the past TruthMrcyRgret signature images, in chronological order. We might be a small establishment now, but worry not! I'm never able to keep a signature for more than a few weeks, so we are always expanding!

Ah, my very first.

finalsig.jpg

This one doesn't really belong here, but at one point it was my signature, so I guess I'll have to put it here.

eclipsesig.jpg

I don't know why I made this one, I guess I was bored. Here, you can see I still haven't gotten into the groove of proper signature creation.

siggy-1.jpg

This one was just a band logo I came up with that I wanted to put in a signature.

SmokedMulletjpg.jpg

Here is where I was starting to understand the finer points of how to make a signature look good, and it was also the first sig I used advanced techniques instead of just filters and the shape tools.

BlueBold.jpg

And here is the signature I was using upon the creation of this gallery. The comet took some time, so I hope you appreciate it.

ArmCom.jpg

If God's computer has desktop shortcuts, I bet this is one of them...

ArmCom.jpg

Hey! I'm not crazy. Think about the dinosaurs.

• 4 weeks later...